United Care Home Health Services LLC provides quality health care to Medicare and Managed Care Participants in the home. Our Agency is Medicare Certified and fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). In keeping with this standard, our agency strives to provide the highest level of care by coordinating the finest professionals and skilled services needed for our patients and their families.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
We focus on helping these individuals improve endurance and manage their conditions adequately to decrease their risk of re-hospitalization.
Members of Our Program:
• Will receive skilled nursing services for pulmonary monitoring, education and teaching.
• Will receive skilled physical therapy to focus on pulmonary therapy if needed.
• Will be under the direct supervision of a field skilled nurse and case manager for early detection of changes in condition which will decrease re-hospitalization (Note: Managed Care Patients are seen based on authorization).
• Will be provided with skilled occupational therapy, speech therapy, home health aide services and MSW if necessary.
• May have labs and chest X-Rays performed in the home as ordered by physician rather than traveling to a lab or facility.
Our agency will work with physicians and follow any guidelines, protocols or scales they may have and/or help them develop protocols to ensure the best care plan possible.
Congestive Heart Failure
At United Care Home Health Services LLC we understand that cardiopulmonary conditions can be frightening to patients and their family members. We focus on helping these individuals not only understand the anatomy involved but also teach them to manage their conditions adequately to help decrease their risk of re-hospitalization.
Members of Our Program:
• Will receive personal digital scale for weight management
• Will receive daily skilled nursing services for the first week, which is then decreased based on patient’s progress and compliance if needed or pending physician’s approval.
• Will be under the direct supervision of a skilled field nurse and case manager for a minimum period of sixty days (NOTE: May be less due to managed care insurance authorization and patient/caregiver compliance).
• Will be provided with skilled physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, home health aide services and MSW if necessary.
• May have labs drawn in the home as ordered by physician rather than traveling to a lab or center.
Skilled Services Provided:
• Skilled Nursing (also includes IV Therapy, Catheter Care, Ostomy Care)
• Skilled Physical Therapy (also includes Aquatic Therapy, Vestibular Therapy, Pre and Post Orthopedic Surgical Care, Pain Management, Fall Prevention, and Neurological Care)
• Skilled Occupational Therapy
• Skilled Speech Therapy
• Social Worker Services
• Home Health Aide Services
• Private Duty Services (currently through Sunshine Health, VA and Private Pay)
Other Programs Include:
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Management
• Diabetes Management
• Lymphedema Therapy
• Medication Management
• Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) Management (Our staff has been trained by HeartWare Inc.)
• Wound Management (Chronic, Decubitus, Diabetic, Vascular, Surgical, etc.)
United Care Home Health Services LLC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact: Section 504 Coordinator, 954.475.4654, TTY/TDD: 711 (via the Florida Relay Service).